Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The UK ROR 'WHO GOT WHAT?' thread

Me too first round was a failure but managed to get a few

legacy.uk
morality.uk
irrelevant.uk
mans.uk
knocking.uk
inferior.uk
initiation.uk
garde.uk
holster.uk
hotjobs.uk

Anyway better than nothing

I do a few blind then jump to the dac output , got mono and drum that way

Yes - think so - but lets see - the proof is in the pudding!

If you think about, everyone is going to be running as fast as possible through their requests, even on tier 1. So if you waited until everyone had done that in the first minute, you could catch whatever was left after their request had run out and before their script runs again and I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about

If your domain is available after a minute doesn't that mean you could get it in the minute before that? :eek: You'd also have the satisfaction of thinking you beat other people to it :)

After two days of nothing on Mon/Tues, picked up these today:

manchester.uk
lighthouse.uk
lightning.uk
lanzarote.uk
munro.uk

Congrats on getting manchester.uk beat me to it! However I'm happy got others I wanted :)

I just deleted loose and geese, not sure how they made it onto my list
Congrats on getting manchester.uk beat me to it! However I'm happy got others I wanted :)

what did you get?

I have deleted too many, Nominet has hit me with the whole "5%" thing. Guess I'll have to register more domains lol.

Added LiverpoolAirport.uk to AberdeenAirport.uk

Over 5mil visitors to Liverpool & over 3mil visitors to Aberdeen in 2018

I have deleted too many, Nominet has hit me with the whole "5%" thing. Guess I'll have to register more domains lol.

I remember hearing about this ages ago.

Are you only allowed to delete up to 5% domains without a charge?
Also is there a time limit to delete?

I just hand regged carbulbs from bed, shows there are some nice ones being missed.

An industry I previously worked with and have contacts in.

I just hand regged carbulbs from bed, shows there are some nice ones being missed.

An industry I previously worked with and have contacts in.
Wow, that is a good one.

I remember hearing about this ages ago.

Are you only allowed to delete up to 5% domains without a charge?
Also is there a time limit to delete?

As far as I understand it, you can delete up to 5% of your registrations before you get invoiced for them.

Use of the delete and investigation lock operations

The instructions for use of the delete and investigation lock operations clearly state their intended use. Any other use of these commands is misuse and may lead to blocking and/or having the commands selectively blocked, disabled or withdrawn.

In order to protect our systems we impose a limit on the sum total of delete and investigation lock operations on new registrations. The delete and investigation lock operations are limited to 5 or 5% of uninvoiced registrations, whichever is higher, within the following effective period:

• From the 1st of the month to the 7th of the month, the limits are calculated back to the beginning of the previous month.
  • From the 8th of the month to the end of the month, the limits are calculated back to the beginning of the same month. (This means domain names deleted or locked between the 1st and 7th are counted in two consecutive months)
If this limit is exceeded, the delete and investigation lock operations are automatically disabled for new registrations on that tag. These operations will remain disabled until:

• the registrar has registered enough domain names to permit further operations under the 5% limit or
  • midnight on the 7th of the following month when the limit is automatically reset.
If you need to delete or lock more domain names than the limit allows, then please contact us at [email protected].

From https://registrars.nominet.uk/uk-na...-domain-management/acceptable-use-policy/#wdm

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom