Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Comparing Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
My suggestion for a 4x4 would be a landrover defender 110. Beautiful looking machines, and will run forever. If I had a need for an offroader that would be my only choice. Defender 90's are nice too, but the 110 is larger.

My suggestion for a 4x4 would be a landrover defender 110. Beautiful looking machines, and will run forever. If I had a need for an offroader that would be my only choice. Defender 90's are nice too, but the 110 is larger.

thats what i was thinking but thought a range rover was more lee's style!

Saw a range rover here the other night, took a peek inside, they do look nice, bit getting nearer £50k, not that possible yet. the volvo looks good.

Range Rovers are built for driving in Chelsea and ferrying kids to school
If you're going to get a 4x4 you should get a proper one ;)

Plus, if this is going to be your first vehicle, don't buy a new one because you will hit things :)

Lee,

As a man that regularly posts fire sales in a desparate bid for quick cash I'm surprised you are looking at cars before you can even drive...hasn't the past taught you anything about security?

If you want to be careful about spending money then a car is possibly one of the worst investments. And, as a learner/new driver, the insurance and running costs of such big models will have you dipping into your bank account more than ever.

I could sit here and give you my suggestions on what car I'd pick but I'd be going against my principles. Invest your money in some sites that have an earning history, take that monthly cash and spend it on what you want.

I agree that you can't take your money with you when you die but you can only spend it once, and when it's gone it's gone...don't be foolish.

Khalid.

Lee,

As a man that regularly posts fire sales in a desparate bid for quick cash I'm surprised you are looking at cars before you can even drive...hasn't the past taught you anything about security?

If you want to be careful about spending money then a car is possibly one of the worst investments. And, as a learner/new driver, the insurance and running costs of such big models will have you dipping into your bank account more than ever.

I could sit here and give you my suggestions on what car I'd pick but I'd be going against my principles. Invest your money in some sites that have an earning history, take that monthly cash and spend it on what you want.

I agree that you can't take your money with you when you die but you can only spend it once, and when it's gone it's gone...don't be foolish.

Khalid.

I'll choose what path to take thank you and we're being careful, we just need to get on with life and a car is important. The public transport here is nowhere near as good as the uk and we need to get out and about.

Thanks
Lee

I'll choose what path to take thank you and we're being careful, we just need to get on with life and a car is important. The public transport here is nowhere near as good as the uk and we need to get out and about.

Thanks
Lee

You can take a horse to water...

Why not?

12-18 month old cars are basically 'new' aint they?!

I don't like the idea of a second hand car, loads of people by new, whats wrong with people, khalid has a car, says I can't have one, and just cause you like cars where others have been in and driven god knows where, I can't get a new one? I only asked about models of cars, didn't ask for anyone's permission to buy a new one.

khalid has a car, says I can't have one, and just cause you like cars where others have been in and driven god knows where, I can't get a new one? I only asked about models of cars, didn't ask for anyone's permission to buy a new one.

never said you cannot have one. oh and if you don't want people commenting then perhaps stop posting that you are desparate for cash.

never said you cannot have one. oh and if you don't want people commenting then perhaps stop posting that you are desparate for cash.

boo hoo you. Someone with the same name as you died recently, I'm living and trying to make the most of it, suggest you go away and do the same. your comments are an insult, I'm happy, asking opinions on a new car, I'm not asking how to run my life or how I should spend my money when it comes to important life decisions that make sme and my girlfriend happy and mobile.

boo hoo you. Someone with the same name as you died recently, I'm living and trying to make the most of it, suggest you go away and do the same. your comments are an insult, I'm happy, asking opinions on a new car, I'm not asking how to run my life or how I should spend my money when it comes to important life decisions that make sme and my girlfriend happy and mobile.

If you want to make the most of it try spending your money wisely instead of acting like a kid in a sweet shop then running back to your parents (AD) desparate for more money and spamming the boards with duplicate sales threads and bumps.

As for Khalid (Jeewhizz), not only are you dragging an unfortunate death into a debate when it has nothing to do with it, you risk upsetting other forum members so I suggest you stop it.

Fair enough you didn't ask for my opinion on your what car to buy but you posted on an open thread and this is a community where people give opinions.

If you are not adult enough to respect other people's views then perhaps you need to grow up.

If you want to make the most of it try spending your money wisely instead of acting like a kid in a sweet shop then running back to your parents (AD) desparate for more money and spamming the boards with duplicate sales threads and bumps.

As for Khalid (Jeewhizz), not only are you dragging an unfortunate death into a debate when it has nothing to do with it, you risk upsetting other forum members so I suggest you stop it.

Fair enough you didn't ask for my opinion on your what car to buy but you posted on an open thread and this is a community where people give opinions.

If you are not adult enough to respect other people's views then perhaps you need to grow up.

You're not respecting my views son, so I've told you, back off and shut up. Simple aint it? What I do has nothing to do with you, so save your judgements on my apocolypse and just deal with the thread in hand and whether I bump or put sales posts up per the rules, again nothing to do with you. As for someone dying, stating that I'm getting on with my life as you never know what's around the corner so suggest you do likewise, can't change the mindset of some in the uk, stuck in a timewarp failing to see reality, I have plans business and personal with my money so stay out of it.

When you started digging me out, I got offended, hence why I no longer respect what you're writing. Yes give opinions on a car not what I do with my money or my actions thank you very much. When you shag your missus tonight, take her from behind, don't waste your time with foreplay... is that personal enough for you?

thanks
Lee

You're not respecting my views son, so I've told you, back off and shut up. Simple aint it? What I do has nothing to do with you, so save your judgements on my apocolypse and just deal with the thread in hand and whether I bump or put sales posts up per the rules, again nothing to do with you. As for someone dying, stating that I'm getting on with my life as you never know what's around the corner so suggest you do likewise, can't change the mindset of some in the uk, stuck in a timewarp failing to see reality, I have plans business and personal with my money so stay out of it.

When you started digging me out, I got offended, hence why I no longer respect what you're writing. Yes give opinions on a car not what I do with my money or my actions thank you very much. When you shag your missus tonight, take her from behind, don't waste your time with foreplay... is that personal enough for you?

thanks
Lee

Lee, despite all your failings you do make me smile. I like the quote "back off and shut up. Simple ain't it."

What if I don't? I mean, really....what are you going to do if I continue replying to this thread? Drive over and come see me....Oh wait you can't drive.

As far as "digging you out" goes, I assume you are talking about this thread. If you had half a brain you'd realise it was you that spat your dummy out by asking me if I had a sales background...turning an open thread about the forum into a personal debate.

Lee, I've spoken to many people who have commented on you and your manner. Needless to say they harbour the same feelings as myself, I'm just man enough to say it openly.

I won't waste your precious time by further replying to this thread, I wouldn't want you to keep blowing your trumpet any longer. Afterall, you've got to spend your money on a car...have fun test driving it pal ;)

Lee, despite all your failings you do make me smile. I like the quote "back off and shut up. Simple ain't it."

What if I don't? I mean, really....what are you going to do if I continue replying to this thread? Drive over and come see me....Oh wait you can't drive.

As far as "digging you out" goes, I assume you are talking about this thread. If you had half a brain you'd realise it was you that spat your dummy out by asking me if I had a sales background...turning an open thread about the forum into a personal debate.

Lee, I've spoken to many people who have commented on you and your manner. Needless to say they harbour the same feelings as myself, I'm just man enough to say it openly.

I won't waste your precious time by further replying to this thread, I wouldn't want you to keep blowing your trumpet any longer. Afterall, you've got to spend your money on a car...have fun test driving it pal ;)

Speak to God if you like, he listens to anybody. I've asked you to keep your personal comments to yourself, you won't so carry on if you will. You're insulting and that was my response, what I do with my money in life is my choice, as for other people's opinions of me, you can all sink in the same boat for all I care and when I've passed my test I'll drive the car too and enjoy it, thanks for your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom